Information about company
The website Zinianz.com is being controlled, all of its content and publications by Zinianz publishing private limited, a company registered in India with (company details- phone no. and e-mail id), with registered offices at (company address with pin code)
Terms and conditions
General Terms and conditions
1. Use of this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which form a binding contract between you and Zinianz Publishing Private Limited (Zinianz).
2. Certain parts of this website may be subject to registration and additional Terms and Conditions which will be made available for you to read at the time of registration.
3. This website contains content that is the property of Zinianz, content licensed to Zinianz and made available pursuant to a Creative Commons license. The copyright in the Zinianz Content contained on this website belongs to Zinianz or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this website are protected by the laws of India and Indian trademark laws. Reproduction of material on this website is prohibited unless express permission is given by Zinianz.
4. Save as expressly set out herein, no license is granted in respect of any intellectual property rights vested in F1000 or other third parties.
6. Zinianz reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this website at any time without notice.
7. You may not redistribute any of the content of this website or create a database in electronic form or manually by downloading and storing any such content unless licensed by CC attribution license without the prior authorization of Zinianz.
8. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR USE 'AS IS'. Zinianz MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT AND/OR ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED ARE HEREBY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW EXCLUDED. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED.
9. In no event shall Zinianz or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, its content or any website with which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Zinianz, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors.
10. Zinianz reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions by posting changes on this page of the website and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you use this website after Zinianz has published the amended Terms and Conditions on this page of the website.
11. Certain parts of this website may contain advertising. Zinianz is not responsible for the content of any advertising material or any errors or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship, which is the responsibility of the advertiser.
12. Certain parts of this website offers the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Zinianz does not screen, edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Zinianz, its agents or affiliates. The comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Zinianz shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
13. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law.
Registration Terms and Conditions
Use of this website is subject to the Zinianz general Terms and Conditions
Terms relating to registration
You must provide Zinianz with complete, accurate and truthful information and you must inform Zinianz of any changes to that information (for example your email address) by updating your details via edit profile or emailing us at email@example.com.
Your registration is personal to you. Each registration is for a single user only. Your user name and password in combination ('Your ID') will be unique to you. You must not permit any other person to share use of Your ID or permit multiple users to access this website using Your ID.
You are responsible for all use of this website using Your ID and for preventing unauthorized use of Your ID. If you believe that there has been or will be a potential breach of Your ID security, please notify us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be required to provide Your ID to gain access to this website.
Publication Terms and Conditions
When you submit content to Zinianz you will be required to agree to certain terms and conditions, depending on the content type, as detailed below.
These are the terms on which your Content may be published by the Zinianz Publishing Private Limited (Zinianz). By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, they will form a binding contract between you and Zinianz.
You warrant and represent on behalf of yourself and your co-authors that:
You are authorized by your co-authors to enter into this agreement;
You are the sole author(s) of the Content and the sole owner(s) of the copyright in the Content. If the Content includes materials of others, you have obtained the permission of the copyright owners of all such materials to enable you to grant this license;
Nothing in the Content is obscene, defamatory, or libellous, violates any right of privacy or infringes any intellectual property rights or any other human, personal or other rights of any person or entity or is otherwise unlawful;
Nothing in the Content infringes any duty of confidentiality which you may owe to anyone else or violates any contract, and all of the institutions in which work recorded in the Content was carried out have authorized publication of the Content; and
The Content is original and has not been previously published.
You grant to Zinianz the non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, license and store the Content, including without limitation any text, artwork, images, tables and photographs contained therein, in whole or in part, in all forms, formats and media whether now known or yet to be developed, including print, digital and electronic form and as transparencies.
You also grant the right to use of the Article contained in the Content in accordance with the Creative Commons CC BY license and the Data contained in the Content in accordance with the Creative Commons CC0 license.
User Comment Terms and Conditions
Use of this website is subject to the Zinianz Publishing Private Limited (Zinianz) General Terms and Conditions.
Submission of user comments to this website is subject to additional Terms and Conditions. By registering yourself through the website, you agree to be bound by these conditions every time you submit a comment.
Terms relating to user comments
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Zinianz does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Zinianz, its agents or affiliates. The comments reflect the views and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Zinianz shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Zinianz reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post the Comments on the website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
2. The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
3. The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
4. The comments do not contain any contaminating or destructive features or devices such as viruses, time bombs or coding designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this website or any of this website's user's computer equipment or software; and
5. The comments will not be used to solicit or promote a business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Zinianz a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
You hereby agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Zinianz, its affiliates, contractors and agents from and against any and all losses (including without limitation direct, indirect and consequential loss), costs, claims, damages or expenses of whatever nature and howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from any breach of these Terms and Conditions or arising from the Comments posted on this website or content contained in any email sent using the facilities provided by the website by you including without limitation as a result of any infringement of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights, libel, defamation, obscenity or the Comments being otherwise unlawful.
Privacy is an important concern for internet users, and is something that Zinianz Publishing Private Limited ('Zinianz') takes very seriously. What follows is an explanation of Zinianz's policy for protecting users' personal information.
What personal information does Zinianz ask users for, and why?
Registration on Zinianz is optional and voluntary. Browsing and viewing material on Zinianz does not require any personal information to be submitted from users. Nor do these functions require the user's browser to be set to accept cookies.
In accordance with European Union guidelines, registrants may decline to provide the information requested. They should be advised, however, that Zinianz may be unable to deliver its services unless at least the information necessary to enable fulfilment of the service, security and identification purposes is provided.
What further information does Zinianz track, and why?
In order to offer the best possible service to users, Zinianz tracks the patterns of usage of pages on the site. This enables us to identify the most popular material and services. Where users have provided details of their research areas of interest, this information can be correlated, helping Zinianz to provide a useful service for scientists and clinicians, offering them the most relevant information based on their areas of interest.
What is Zinianz's policy on sharing email addresses with third parties?
User information will only be shared with third parties with the explicit consent of the user. If the user has explicitly opted to receive special offer and product information emails from Zinianz partners, then Zinianz may from time to time email the user on behalf of these partner companies. However, these companies will not be given the user's details without that user's explicit consent.
What is Zinianz's policy on emailing its registered users?
Zinianz may contact registered users from time to time to draw the registered users' attention to information that may be of interest. Registered users may opt out from receiving such emails when registering, or at any time thereafter by responding to such an email or contacting customer services on email@example.com.
What is Zinianz's policy on using demographic information about users for online advertising purposes?
Statistical demographic information about Zinianz usage may be supplied to advertisers. Zinianz may target online advertising to specific users on the basis of this demographic information, or on the basis of their past behaviour on the site, but information about an individual user will not be passed on to an advertiser without the user's express consent.
Zinianz reserves the right to disclose users' personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith and belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of Zinianz, employees or members.
Who should I contact if I have any questions or concerns about my privacy?
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy and Zinianz please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org.